We are an independent, non-denominational fellowship of Christians. We believe...
1. that the Bible is the Word of God and is our final authority for faith, life and practice.
2. in one God, the Creator of all things. He is infinitely perfect, constantly loving, and eternally exists in three Persons: the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
3. in Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior:
- He was truly God and truly man.
- He was born of a virgin.
- He lived a perfect life.
- He died on the cross in payment for our sin.
- He arose from the dead.
- He lives today.
- He is coming again.
4. that salvation is a gift of God’s grace. It cannot be earned or deserved. God forgives our sin and gives us eternal life when we trust Jesus as our Savior.
5. that the ministry of the Holy Spirit is to glorify Jesus Christ. In the church, He gives enabling gifts to carry out the work of Christ on earth.
A complete doctrinal statement is printed in the Constitution & Bylaws of Sturtevant Chapel.